Sony Sub's 'Aladin: Name will be heard' by Smita Bansal-
The Republic Day reminds us of the fact that the freedom that we have received is due to the sacrifice of millions of people, and from this I am proud to be an Indian. In our daily lives we can not take the time to thank them for living in an independent country and this day reminds us of this. Therefore, it has always been an important day for my family. My parents used to ensure that we see the Children Republic Day Parade and we enjoyed it very much. We used to be ready in the morning to watch flagging on the Doordarshan, watching parades and listening to the speech. We used to take care that we did not stop seeing it. Therefore, I also try to see my children too, but unfortunately this is not such a custom. However, the flag is hoisted in my building where I take my daughters and encourages them to speak about the country. I think that they do not understand this feeling right now, because this is just the word for them, but it is very important to make them aware of it, because when they grow up, they have the power to be born in a country like India. Will feel
This is a day when the whole family is discharged and we spend time together.
Neelu Kohli -
We usually do not shoot on Republic Day, so this is a holiday. However, for me Republic Day means "enjoying independence with responsibility." I think if we all take small steps to become aware and raise hands together for small things, then this country should stay Will become an even better place for you. For example, instead of dirty the roads, everyone walks with a small garbage bag and I keep trying to explain it to everyone. Along with that, I like being in the line of people and if no one lives in the line, then I do not like this act. These are small things, all the people should know about, if they want to be responsible citizens of this country.
Nikhil Khurana -
I lived in the Cantonment area as a child. On the Republic Day, the flag was hoisted in our school and after that all the children used to past the march and we were given referrals. Therefore, every school should celebrate Republic Day for 3-4 hours. We enjoyed quite a lot at that time because there were no studies on that day and we just used to have fun. My only message to everyone is that we do not want to distribute ourselves on any basis, rather instead we should live together and enjoy life.
Krishna Bharadwaj from Sonali Sabe's 'Tenali Rama'
Republic Day reminds me of my school days. At that time the songs of patriotism were played in our neighborhood and we used to wear white clothes and carry flowers to keep under the flag pole. We used to take part in a lot of activities, especially eagerly to perform dancing and singing and performing in front of the chief guest. It all enjoyed a lot and I was eagerly waiting for Republic Day.
I think, the more we engage in our daily life, the importance of festivals of patriotism will be forgotten. According to me, this is not a good thing. I wish that the flag be hoisted on our set and we celebrate Republic Day with the whole unit just like in school days.
Archana Puran Singh -
January 26 is a special day for all Indians, because on this day in 1950, India had adopted its constitution and the country had become a republic. When we were in school, at that time it was meant for us that day, watching the traditional parade on the Rajpath on TV, listening to inspirational speeches and sharing sweets. Now we are celebrating our 69th Republic Day this year, in this way I hope that I can realize my children the same glory and joy as I used to celebrate this day. I try to see the parade with the whole family and listen to the speech on this day. Because it brings us all together. By seeing the parade and listening to the speech, the sense of patriotism awakens and is very proud, so it is important for the children to encourage it too. That is why I and my husband are alive until the tradition will go ahead on Republic Day. It is expected that our children will also extend this tradition. Jai Hind! Jai Bharat!

No comments:
Post a Comment